Frequently Asked Questions
How Does the Buying Club Work?
- Register as a member of our buying club.
- Shop online and order one of our organic produce boxes of fruits and vegetables, or customize your own box.
- You have the option to create as many orders as you need to each week, with bulk order boxes, additional or a la cart produce and other organic grocery items all for pick up or delivery on the same time each week.
- Pick it up from a neighborhood coordinator or have it delivered to your home, office or another specified location on a weekly or bi-monthly basis. (This will save you time, money and gas!)
- Check back on or after Friday evening each week to see the upcoming week’s list of fresh produce posted to our website.
- Rely on friendly emails to let you know what is coming in fresh, what will be included in the bulk order boxes and remind you of order deadlines. (This will help with meal planning for the week!)
- Manage you account to view current orders, update your contact info, change your pick up or delivery location, set up subscription service, or put your account on vacation hold all via our user friendly website.
- All account changes, orders and additions made by 2pm on Mondays (for North Area Customers Tuesday delivery) and 2pm Wednesdays (for South Area Customers Thursday and Friday) delivery will be applied to the current week, anything after those deadlines, applies to the following week.
- Pay with a credit card online when you place your order, or if you prefer you may pay with cash or check at the time of pickup
Don’t see a pickup location near you?
Become a coordinator and bring all the benefits of the co-op to your community! To become a coordinator, all you need is at least 12 additional people ordering a box to get started immediately.
For more info call 321-543-1372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we offer wholesale prices?
We are also a buying club. We are a group of individuals that pool our resources to make large purchases, providing a tremendous buying power. We then simply split our produce and other purchases into individual food & boxes for each member. We also have almost no overhead since each of our pick up locations is provided by a member coordinator; at virtually no cost to the co-op.
How do I get case pricing?
How Do I Subscribe To, or Unsubscribe From, Your Mailing List?
When you Register as a new co-op member, you are automatically added to our weekly and area notification mailing lists. Should you only want to be on our mailing list, please click this link Mailing List Only.
You may also “opt-out” at any time by clicking this link Remove Me From Mailing List. If you do leave our mailing list, you will be missing out on our weekly fresh produce notification, deadline reminders, and new products for your area. Please consider staying onboard?
You’ll be happy you did! Thank you!!
When do I pay?
Please, pay online when placing your order!We accept all major credit cards.
If you prefer to pay with cash or check then, you may pay when you arrive at your neighborhood pick up location. Please arrive during the specified time window set up by your neighborhood coordinator, pay then and take your organic items!
If we’re delivering, please be available between the times specified for your area, and you may pay with cash or check when we drop off to you or online at the time of order.
If you need to cancel your order, please do so by Monday, before 2:00pm ET for North areas and Wednesday, before 2:00pm ET for South areas.